Coming to St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC & the surrounding community:
Blessing of the Animals…..
Saturday, October 16th at Noon in the Memorial Peace garden and Labyrinth.
All are invited to bring your lawn chairs and pets!
2022 Ministry Budget Congregational Meeting
Our congregational meeting to discuss and adopt our 2022 Ministry Budget will be held during worship on October 31st.
Worship with us !
Come join us for Virtual or In-person Worship
Sundays at 10:15am EST!!!
1071 Old Bethlehem Rd Perkasie, PA, PA 18944
|Directions & Map|
|CLICK HERE FOR A MAP|
FROM QUAKERTOWN: Route 313 South to Route #563 (the first Route 563 goes to the left. Do not take this one.) Continue on 313 to 563 and Ridge Road. Left on Ridge Road, about 2/3 mile, past Keelerville Club on the left. The next left is Old Bethlehem Road. Left about Y4 mile and church is on the right.
FROM THE SOUTH: Route 309 to Perkasie exit (past Souderton and Telford) Exit to the right. At top of rise, turn left, and dog leg to the right at the light. About 5+ miles is Old Bethlehem Road, as above, turning onto Old Bethlehem Road and church is ¼ mile on the right.
FROM THE EAST: Route 611 to Ridge Road, Ridge past Elephant Road, and right on Old Bethlehem Road.
Join Zoom Service:
Meeting ID: 894 7768 0553
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89477680553#,,,,*956135# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,89477680553#,,,,*956135# US (New York)
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Peer-Led Support Groups
Available through Zoom, Sundays at 6:30 pm
“A confidential & safe support group for adults living with mental health conditions”
What Should I Know?
- Open to all adults living with mental health conditions, regardless of diagnosis
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Free of cost to participants
- Led by people who successfully manage their own recovery
- No specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended
Why Should I Attend?
- Find community support in a confidential setting
- Discover your own inner strength
- Express yourself in a setting free of judgment
- Find hope in knowing you are not alone!
When & Where Do the Support Groups Meet?
- Sundays from 6:30 pm until 8 pm via Zoom