Coming to Our Community & St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC:
God calls us all to the way of Love and Grace for ALL!!
Outdoor Summer Worship Begins!!!
Sunday, July 7th, 9:30 am – Sunday, July 25th
In God’s Cathedral
- Faith Nurtured & Growing in Community
- Pausing…Listening to the Word & the still, quiet voice of the Spirit!!!
- Music & Horses! Holy Communion…Come see!
- We Gather on Holy Ground…
- God Welcomes All of Us…As We Come Fully, As…& Who We Are!
Bring a Blanket, a Lawn Chair, a Friend,
Or Simply Yourself
You are Invited!
Refreshments & a Time of Fellowship Follows
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Peer-Led Support Groups
1st, 2nd & 3rd Sundays at 6:30 pm
at St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC
1071 Old Bethlehem Road, Perkasie, PA
“A confidential & safe support group for adults living with mental health conditions”
What Should I Know?
- Open to all adults living with mental health conditions, regardless of diagnosis
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Free of cost to participants
- Led by people who successfully manage their own recovery
- No specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended
Why Should I Attend?
- Find community support in a confidential setting
- Discover your own inner strength
- Express yourself in a setting free of judgment
- Find hope in knowing you are not alone!
When & Where Do the Support Groups Meet?
- First, Second, & Third Sundays of the month
- From 6:30 pm until 8 pm
- At St. Peter’s Tohickon United Church of Christ, in the Fellowship Room, 1071 Old Bethlehem Road, Perkasie, 18944
Come Join Us!!!
We are Open and Affirming…God Welcomes All of Us Here!!!
Celebrating 275 Years and Beyond
Worshipping and Serving God!!!