Coming to Our Community & St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC:
Sundays at 10:15 am!!!
In loving our neighbors as ourselves
we have suspended,
all on-site Worship services,
meetings, community support groups,
& activities at least until May 19th.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Peer-Led Support Groups
Available through Zoom, Sundays at 6:30 pm
“A confidential & safe support group for adults living with mental health conditions”
What Should I Know?
- Open to all adults living with mental health conditions, regardless of diagnosis
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Free of cost to participants
- Led by people who successfully manage their own recovery
- No specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended
Why Should I Attend?
- Find community support in a confidential setting
- Discover your own inner strength
- Express yourself in a setting free of judgment
- Find hope in knowing you are not alone!
When & Where Do the Support Groups Meet?
- Sundays from 6:30 pm until 8 pm via Zoom
We are Open and Affirming…God Welcomes All of Us Here!!!
Celebrating 275 Years and Beyond
Worshipping and Serving God!!!