Coming to Our Community & St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC:
Come celebrate Christmas in July with us this Sunday, July 25th beginning with Worship at 9:30am! All are invited to bring a gift card for youth living at Bethany Children’s Home or something for Bucks County SPCA. Your generous gift means so very much! See below for some great gift ideas!
Come Join Us for Virtual or In-person Worship Sundays at 9:30am ET!!!
In-Person: 1071 Old Bethlehem Rd Perkasie, PA, PA 18944
Join Zoom Service:
Meeting ID: 894 7768 0553
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89477680553#,,,,*956135# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,89477680553#,,,,*956135# US (New York)
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Peer-Led Support Groups
Available through Zoom, Sundays at 6:30 pm
“A confidential & safe support group for adults living with mental health conditions”
What Should I Know?
- Open to all adults living with mental health conditions, regardless of diagnosis
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Free of cost to participants
- Led by people who successfully manage their own recovery
- No specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended
Why Should I Attend?
- Find community support in a confidential setting
- Discover your own inner strength
- Express yourself in a setting free of judgment
- Find hope in knowing you are not alone!
When & Where Do the Support Groups Meet?
- Sundays from 6:30 pm until 8 pm via Zoom
We are Open and Affirming…God Welcomes All of Us Here!!!
Celebrating 275 Years and Beyond
Worshiping and Serving God…. and Each Other!!!