Coming to Our Community & St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC:
God calls us all to the way of Love and Grace for ALL!!
Holy Week Worship Gatherings
- Maundy Thursday April 18th at 7 pm, Foot Washing, Holy Communion & Tenebrae
- Community Good Friday, April 19th at Noon, at St. Andrew’s UCC, South Perkasie
- Shared Good Friday April 19th at 7 pm, at Solomon’s UCC, Bedminster
Easter Sunday, April 21st
- Community Sunrise Worship at Lake Nockamixon Marina at 6am!!!
- Easter Breakfast at St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC at 7:15am Join Us!!!
- Easter Celebration Worship at St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC at 9:30am Celebrate!!!
- Children’s Easter Egg Hunt at St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC, after Worship Join us!!!
NPENN Association Spring Meeting
Monday, April 29th, 6:30 pm
at Zwingli United Church of Christ, Souderton
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Peer-Led Support Groups
1st, 2nd & 3rd Sundays at 6:30 pm
at St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC
1071 Old Bethlehem Road, Perkasie, PA
“A confidential & safe support group for adults living with mental health conditions”
What Should I Know?
- Open to all adults living with mental health conditions, regardless of diagnosis
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Free of cost to participants
- Led by people who successfully manage their own recovery
- No specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended
Why Should I Attend?
- Find community support in a confidential setting
- Discover your own inner strength
- Express yourself in a setting free of judgment
- Find hope in knowing you are not alone!
When & Where Do the Support Groups Meet?
- First, Second, & Third Sundays of the month
- From 6:30 pm until 8 pm
- At St. Peter’s Tohickon United Church of Christ, in the Fellowship Room, 1071 Old Bethlehem Road, Perkasie, 18944
Come Join Us!!!
We are Open and Affirming…God Welcomes All of Us Here!!!
Celebrating 275 Years and Beyond
Worshipping and Serving God!!!