Coming to Our Community & St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC:
Unhanging of the Greens
Saturday, January 11th at 9:30 am
Come, Join in the storing away of the Advent & Christmas Decorations. A grand time of sharing!
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Peer-Led Support Groups
1st, 2nd & 3rd Sundays at 6:30 pm
at St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC
1071 Old Bethlehem Road, Perkasie, PA
“A confidential & safe support group for adults living with mental health conditions”
What Should I Know?
- Open to all adults living with mental health conditions, regardless of diagnosis
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Free of cost to participants
- Led by people who successfully manage their own recovery
- No specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended
Why Should I Attend?
- Find community support in a confidential setting
- Discover your own inner strength
- Express yourself in a setting free of judgment
- Find hope in knowing you are not alone!
When & Where Do the Support Groups Meet?
- First, Second, & Third Sundays of the month
- From 6:30 pm until 8 pm
- At St. Peter’s Tohickon United Church of Christ, in the Fellowship Room, 1071 Old Bethlehem Road, Perkasie, 18944
Come Join Us!!!
We are Open and Affirming…God Welcomes All of Us Here!!!
Celebrating 275 Years and Beyond
Worshipping and Serving God!!!