Coming to St. Peter’s Tohickon UCC & the surrounding community:
Worship with us !
Come join us for Virtual or In-person Worship
Sundays at 10:15am EST!!!
1071 Old Bethlehem Rd Perkasie, PA, PA 18944
|Directions & Map|
|CLICK HERE FOR A MAP|
FROM QUAKERTOWN: Route 313 South to Route #563 (the first Route 563 goes to the left. Do not take this one.) Continue on 313 to 563 and Ridge Road. Left on Ridge Road, about 2/3 mile, past Keelerville Club on the left. The next left is Old Bethlehem Road. Left about Y4 mile and church is on the right.
FROM THE SOUTH: Route 309 to Perkasie exit (past Souderton and Telford) Exit to the right. At top of rise, turn left, and dog leg to the right at the light. About 5+ miles is Old Bethlehem Road, as above, turning onto Old Bethlehem Road and church is ¼ mile on the right.
FROM THE EAST: Route 611 to Ridge Road, Ridge past Elephant Road, and right on Old Bethlehem Road.
Join Zoom Service:
Meeting ID: 894 7768 0553
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89477680553#,,,,*956135# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,89477680553#,,,,*956135# US (New York)
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Peer-Led Support Groups
Available through Zoom, Sundays at 6:30 pm
“A confidential & safe support group for adults living with mental health conditions”
What Should I Know?
- Open to all adults living with mental health conditions, regardless of diagnosis
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Free of cost to participants
- Led by people who successfully manage their own recovery
- No specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended
Why Should I Attend?
- Find community support in a confidential setting
- Discover your own inner strength
- Express yourself in a setting free of judgment
- Find hope in knowing you are not alone!
When & Where Do the Support Groups Meet?
- Sundays from 6:30 pm until 8 pm via Zoom